Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Down here at Pike....

   Sitting, Watching Junk sell... Hoping to see something one of a kind you know the fancy Junk... Something I can give a good home down in Nashville.. Now there's some folks that love the vintage fancy junk! I enjoy selling to those folks, their so darn friendly and they seem to love my junk, hehe... Small Town Junk will be setting up down at Nashville this weekend, And I'm bringing the fancy junk y'all... Were headed south for a lil fun Thursday, then onto the work, and buying... Here we go the auction just picked up, just bought a U.S. Constitution wooden replica Boat... Its a pretty good piece. People love boats and History! I HOPE to buy some good stuff here soon, but who knows, the auction is only a gamble =) But Good Lord do I love it!! Y'ALL get your wallets ready and your game faces on because the Junk Gypsy is headed South!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment