Friday, March 1, 2013

Hamilton....

   I Now Am a Lover of the Hamilton Area, I stopped at a shop there from a Craigs list Buy and I Found A Ton Of things I can Use... Super Industrial Pieces with a touch of Roughness to them, Which I love... The Guys there were so nice as well, Like I've said before I Like to buy from the friendly... It just makes my day better, knowing that I walked out happy and they were happy as well! And On Top of All of that Those nice gentleman gave me about 20 tires, Which I almost peed my pants, Because I was just nagging Brad (Who is the LOVE of my Life) That I needed Some Old Tires to Paint and Make planters! I hit the Tire motherload and I'm Headed back To Hamilton Saturday To hopefully get the rest of the Tires, And Did I metion that the nice fella gave me those tires for FREE!!!! =) Until We Meet Again, Junk On....

No comments:

Post a Comment