Friday, March 1, 2013

Bunnies, Flowers, And Junk Galore...

  Wowee Am I ready for Spring... They say with Spring Showers Comes Spring Flowers, But I say Spring Brings The JUNK! Nice Folks get in the Mood to sell Their Junk and I Am more than Happy to come Scoop up their unwanted treasures... My whole life I've been A scavenger and Loved to peddle and find one of a kinders! The Flea Markets Shine in the Spring and I'm There Bright and Early for the Early Bird Special, With a nice cup of coffee and A Smile... I love The Flea Market, It's just such a great Atmosphere and It's Peaceful to me! Its Like A big Shopping Mall With Lots of potential... I have never walked out of the Flea Market Empty Handed... I have always had good luck with the people and the treasures...I can go on for days on how much I love the Flea Market... It's an place I've known since I was 5 and I'm Glad that my parents introduced me to when I was young, I thank them for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment