Saturday, February 2, 2013

Small Town Junk

This is my business, It's Small Town Junk... I sell all things Vintage and retro! From Vintage Bar signs to super awesome Retro Furniture.. We Have plenty, I like to collect and have just realized that I need to share My vintage with others... And of course give my collection a good home... It's all I can do to sit up at a show and sell my one of a kind things, but it's good to share and people love my stuff, and that makes me start to think I may be doing something right! I mean who knew you could love what your doing by selling junk...The further South I get the more people Appreciate it but it's coming north, slowly but surely... Any who If you have any questions just give me a buzz and if your looking for something I may have it or be able to find it, so give me a shout... I also buy, of course... I'm a Hoarder of the fancy Junk! Giggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment