Saturday, February 2, 2013

Whhoooo Nelly, I have found the motherload!!!!

I'm telling you that I have found the motherload of all good junk! Don't believe me these people have been hoarders their whole life and instead of the dirty normal hoarder, They are hoarders of unusual, beautiful and very rare junk! I have to say while I'm there I feel a lil like the picker sisters or the the pickers... It's always been such a rush to find something that you know you can do something with... Why let History fade away in an old barn or fall apart in your attic.
Step up, Get your junk out, hehe.. Life passes too quickly and in order to keep our History running strong we have to step up, dust it off and let it shine! Junk Hoarders Pay attention, You're not wrong you know everything you have is special and your right! It's a lil bit of history, staring you right in the face! I have found that its okay to paint a few things and display and sell a few of my favorite things, as long as it goes to a good home... I'm happy to admit I'm A Hoarder, I'm A Hoarder of the Fancy Junk... I love all things that are rare and one of a kind, that's what I look for! Who wants things that are exactly the same as your Neighbors, YUCK... Be Different, Be Unusual... In Life being you is your greatest accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment