Tuesday, February 5, 2013

J-U-N-K...


Springfield 2012
Brads Garden Center 2012

  What does the word Junk actually Stand For? I believe it stands for JUMBO Piles of Treasures you've never seen, Or perhaps UNIGUE pictures, pottery or Furniture. Or maybe NEAT lil Statement Pieces you can show off and tell a huge story behind it, on how you bought it from a flea market or show, Or Perhaps KINDS of Items that only are made once, Yah know The One of A Kinders! Junk Can be many things but I'll tell you one thing it's Not, Trash!! If you don't Want it, I may... I like to Recycle, Upcycle and Reuse! Decorating is a way of showing people who you are by what you fill your house with! Small Town Junk can help you with that, We carry all sorts of Good and Fancy Junk, Pottery to Industrial to Rusty looking Junk... And Then My Favorite Kind of Junk, The Vintage Kind! If you're looking to sell Contact Us at smalltownjunk@yahoo.com Were Available at all hours And we will come take a look at it! By the way My Names Jess...Nice to meet ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment