Saturday, April 20, 2013

Brad's Garden Center.....

               So here it is My Junk in one location and I have to say I LOOOOVVEE it! The Junk is scattered all over the place for everyone to come see and buy! I love the displays and Honestly feel that we could do really well here... The Love of My Life Owns the Store and I don't really know how to explain it but Our love for one of a kind junk is about the same... Which makes me believe we will do amazing things! There's just something about digging through someones Junk and Finding a One of A Kind Gem! Hello There's no High like Finding a Good ol Bargain! Bargain should have been my middle name, I Strive on finding the best deals! My Junk is special to me in the way that I hand pick each item... No Order forms, No Sales Rep, Just Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment