Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Back In the Day...

         Back in the day, they did things Right! The twenty's, The Fashion and the pleasure of dressing as if your going to a fancy occasion even if your just going to the store... They wore what they felt, The beadwork the flare it was an incredible way to present yourself! And went on for many years 30's,40's, and 50's & 60's! I love to know that people cared about Fashion, Now a days you can only find it in the cities or fancy areas! Out where I'm from Fashion comes a lil short, Now don't get me wrong I'm a girl that loves a good pair of blue jeans and cowboy boots but I also Like to get all dulled up... And Its almost as if you have a certain since of pride when your more dressed up! Some of my Fashion Gods are Rachael Zoe, Nina Garcia, Love Love Love MaryKate and Ashley's style...They amaze me with their different looks! Karl Lagerfeld Is Truly Amazing, His work is lovely and absolutely exquisite! Some Things I'll Never Get to see But read about are Like Paris Fashion Week Good Lord I Would have a stroke around all that style not even Fashion.. Fashion can Be bought, Style Is something that comes Within Someone... Paris Fashion Week Amazes me The people Are just Beyond My Wildest Dreams, Clothes are A Devotion to me. I love them And The way they can take an Average Person and make them feel Beautiful! It Drives my Boyfriend Wild that I just stand in front of the closet he built me working on an outfit but its art what I do... Making the perfect outfit work and look good is like a Art Project! I love to mix styles and I'm A vintage Kind of Gal and Love to have things that I know can't be bought in stores! Having things I buy from Vintage stores or Flea Markets make me Feel One of A Kind and Make me Appreciate it more When I Get A Compliment!
       One of These Days I'll Fly to the Big City and See all The Style and Grace up close and personal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment