Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring A Ding A Ling.....

   Okay Ya'll I know it's been awhile since My Last Post but boy oh boy I've been Busy... Between Setting up for the greenhouse or Buying Junk, We've been working day light to dawn... And have I got A good Presentation of Junk For you! Flowers, Shrubs, Trees Galore and Plenty More.... I'm talking Good Junk We have it all finally set up and Can barely keep it stocked... People like our junk here in this lil Town...We Are just so Ready for the Yard sales and Flea Market! I've Got an Amazing Outlook On this Junking Season, If you're Willing to sell I'm willing to Buy... And were Hoarders of All Kinds of junk and do not oppose the Unusual kind! We LOVE Unusual, That's what makes junk so Fabulous! Coming into this season, Ready for some Bargains and Who isn't! Even Country Living's Magazine is posting all over the Cover that they are ready for a good Season of Bargains and Take a Look at the new Show! Now when I Say show I mean Décor! Hellloooo It's not Primitive Anymore Ya'll  It's Different! From Shabby Chic To Modern, Good Lord I love it! With Time Comes Changing And I'm Screaming Décor Is Changing Folks, Lets Evolve With it! Spruce up your Home, Buy something you like but are unsure of! Make your home your own! Show your Junk Off, HeHe.... Come into Brads Garden Center and Buy something for your self, If its a beautiful Piece of Jewelry or A One Of  A Kind Item.... Or if you just wanna Get your Hands Dirty come pick some flowers up go home and play in the dirt awhile.... It's A stress Reliever! :) All I'm saying is,Do Something for yourself this Spring And Embrace Life with The Colors that God Has so Graciously Blessed us with!

 So Long and Stay Tuned My Fellow Hoarders and Junk Lovers, I've Got plenty more to show you Ya'll.... XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment