Monday, July 22, 2013

South is where my Heart feels at home....

           Headed back down to Nashville and boy oh boy do I miss it! We have one of the best loads of junk we have ever had and I'm beyond excited about it... I got the feeling we may sell out! Right now I'm trying to get into the Country living fair and I'm really excited about that I think we would do really well down there and to be honest it would be a true honor to be at the fair. Country living Magazine has been known for so long and I have always been a faithful reader and get many ideas from the articles...So cross your fingers because they have to evaluate you before you get in and I hope they all like our junk...I think we are finally coming into the good good, good stuff... The only seen once, only read about in books kind of junk! And I'm tickled from head to toe about all the upcoming shows! I cant wait to see what's in store for me and Mr. Greene...


We'll see ya'll down South....

No comments:

Post a Comment