Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Our lil Junky life...

Summer Market Brad,Ron and I...

My Babe, looking Cute as ever at Springfield Extravaganza...

My lil Tea Queen... She sold tons of fancy tea at the Herb Fest...

My Boys making me laugh every single day....

Ahhhmazing setup at the Wheat Ridge Herb Festival...

One of my FAVES from Springfield, love my ladies there....

Our EastGate Store, loved it... 

Last show for this mirror Brad broke it on the way home and I cried lol...He then of course made fun of me which made me crazy but I laughed on the inside...hehe



I've gotten great feedback from our most loyal and favorite customers that I  need to stay on top of the blog so from now on y'all everyday your gonna see a post from Small Town Junk!

Today were having great sales at our mall location today, 20% off everything and 50% off christmas until supplies last so hurry on down to cinci and come see me...

XOXO The Hoarder of the Fancy Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment