Monday, December 29, 2014

Eastgate Mall...

            We have been so pleased with our new shop at the Eastgate mall, it has assured us that we will defiantly be doing it again next Christmas! New merchandise and New JUNK is coming in every day and our last day here is January 15,2015 so make sure and stop in to check it out before we head on back home to the sticks... Although I have been missing and anticipating turning up the heat at the Garden Center, Bringing in new items and rare finds...We have tons of new stuff for spring and I'm so excited to debut them March 1, 2015 when we re-open the Garden Center... I guess you could say I'm over-excited but I'm  so ready to show y'all all the interesting things Brad and I come across and can do! Between him and I We bring in an assortment of eclectic finds... Not only is there going to be new merchandise but we are revamping the whole place IN A BIG WAY!!!! Come see us Small Town Junk-Brads Garden Center



                                                  Brads Garden Center
                                                849 south High Street
                                                Hillsboro Ohio 45133

No comments:

Post a Comment