Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Some Days Mama's Draggin....

After a long night up with my teething baby and sniffling hubby, I dragged myself to work preparing to be shiny and bright but determined to fail and in an instant I met a nice 72 year old man who was talking politics, religion and life now adays. He was in Nam and was explaining how the world works now holds him down, he explained that my age group makes him tired and irritable which in his defense most days I agree.
 
 I am a 27 year old millennial who's beliefs don't always fall in my age bracket. as I listen to this sweet man talk about his life I realize that there is no reason for complaints! I must always continue to look up, I must not let anything or anyone drag me down or pull me from being the person I was destined to be.
in this world its hard to be the true you...
but do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment