Monday, January 26, 2015

When life throws a twist in it...






last post I posted was New Years Eve and that was a post telling yall how excited I was to start posting everyday and then Something tragic happened to my family on that very night and from that night my heart has ached. I have not been able to post until just now, and I do apologize... Life always throws a twist in things and you have to learn to power through and overcome it! So here it goes... Just made it back from Nashville Tennessee From the Big Flea market which feels like my second home... Love love love that market! It inspires me to do bigger and better things, so when I got back I got right into tearing the Garden Center apart and redoing it! Its changing in so many ways, I'm ready to really throw a TWIST in it lol Its going to be a different spring, not only are we going to have an amazing set of Trees and shrubs but were going to have home décor like you've never seen, from vintage one of a kinds to industrial shabby chic. I'm so excited to set it up so that when people leave the garden center they remember us and tell their friends :) you have to come check us out March 1st for our Reopen, its going to be filled with so many new things. I'm so excited I'm about to bust at the seams! check us out look for us everywhere, loving Small Town Junk...


via Instagram- @small_town_junk
                        @the_junk_outlaw


                                                    - Hoarer of the fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment