Monday, March 17, 2014

I've been gone but I'm Back!!!!!

         Alrighty I know I've been gone and I know that I should have been reporting on my new adventures but its just been so crazy! But let me tell you we have been on an ADVENTURE!!!! JUNK JUNK AND MORE JUNK... I'm talking clothing hats junk and handmade furniture, Come on now you know you wanna see pictures of all our nonstop goodies! And they are coming and I'm pretty excited to show you! We are set for doing shows too, just be prepared I'm doing Over The Moon Vintage market and let me just tell you its something to come see, these ladies are immaculant and they have such creative minds it will blow yours! They have one of kind deals and a smile to go along with it! Come check us out April 4&5 Lawrenceburg IN Look Us Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment